From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up giggle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Giggling is a high-pitched, bubbly way of laughing. It is usually suppressed, resulting in short bursts of laughter. A giggle is often considered a very feminine laugh. Giggling is normally affiliated with laughing gas a dentist would administer. Giggling is often associated with small children.
Giggle may also refer to:
- Giggles is the nineteenth episode from the second season of The Little Mermaid (TV Series).
- The Giggle, a tool used in Phil of the Future.
- Giggle, a former British comic book that ran from 29 April 1967 to 13 January 1968 (38 Issues), when it merged with Buster.
- Giggles, the fictional chipmunk from Happy Tree Friends.
- Giggle is a lua based script language which is used at the Moving Picture Company for the manipulation of large asset data sets.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.