From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swagger may refer to:
- Jake Hager a wrestler known as Jack Swagger.
- Bob Lee Swagger, a fictional character created by Stephen Hunter.
- Swagger stick, a riding crop carried by a uniformed person as a symbol of authority.
- Swagger, an album by punk band Flogging Molly.
- Swagger, an album by rock band Gun.
- swagger or swag, a term for style, manners, or a self-confident, proud walk.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Swagger just mean's Bayan and Max, the new, better meaning.. When god created swagger, he knew we was going to be born, for this purpose of us..!!